I've officially been on progesterone for a week and a day. With the exception of day 1 (last Saturday), I've felt insanely calm and stable and on top of the world, like, what is this alien entity that has taken over my brain?
The Cyclical Week of Doom and Despair is still yet to come, and I'm shaking in my shoes about it. This is it. The test. Will it ever show its hideous face again? Has Progesterone Power vanquished the Nefarious Premenstrual Scourge of My Sanity? Or will I yet be undone?
I've not been feeling quite as skippy and light since Friday night. So I'm nervous. If you're a pray-er, I could use a few kind thoughts, I think.
Cross your fingers for me.
11 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
fingers crossed.
and, in my opinion, even the scourge comes around, the battle isn't lost!
Thanks, man. I'll try to remember that, if it does.
Prayin'... for sure.
But I feel so confident that even if it doesn't work its magic THIS month, it surely will by next month. You just hang in there and keep doing what you're doing (you know, being all calm and what-not).
Thanks, Rachel. I hope I can keep a stiff upper lip, if it doesn't work. I so, so want it to work. I really, really need it to work.
How's it going by now? I'm cheering for you. Truly.
And I'm listening. :)
Thanks, Bev.
Not any better, not any worse. Which is a good sign, I think.
Post a Comment