22 December 2009

Nothing Beautiful to Report Today, But

Man. I believe I am sapped of all creative energy. This is a good time to be sapped, however, because I just put the last touch on the last gift that I had to make before I leave for Ohio. For the record, Laser Gold "top-quality-made-in-Switzerland" saw blades are complete crap. I broke three in four inches of sawing 24-gauge copper, for crying out loud. Not cool. (I know, you're probably thinking "Huh?" Just humor me and make a mad face, 'kay?)

It's been a good-but-way-too-busy few days. Until today. Today was a not-so-good-and-still-way-too-busy day. Mind if I vent? Well, for privacy's sake I can't do much venting in this public forum, actually, but let's just say my day received a thorough ruining just before I left for work, the kind of ruining that leaves me moody and welling with tears all day, torturing myself with emotionally charged music and talking myself out of calling people just to talk. Sigh. And I was keeping such a stiff upper lip too. It got better when I got home, but now I'm soooo tired. And there are still a house to clean, gifts to wrap, and bags to pack. And eight more hours of work that I get paid to do.

I don't actually have much to say right now. I guess I still just need to talk to someone. Hmmmm. But to talk about what?

Um. Okay, maybe I don't want to talk. Maybe I just want some quiet company. Do you mind if I sit here for a while with you and not talk? Really? Oh, thank you.











Ahh, I needed that. You can go now. Peace.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

oh yes...

tamie marie said...

oh no! what made the day so hard???

amy frances said...

Sigh. I'll email you.