These are really lovely, Amy. I'm glad you posted them. I have no idea how one works with silver or copper or any other metal. Someday you'll have to tell me more about it. Maybe I can even watch sometime. Hope you're enjoying the process and not feeling stressed. See you soon!
If I had time I'd ask you to teach me how to solder silver and copper. I love working with thick wire, but there are times when I have ideas that require soldering... Alas... it may have to wait till heaven. (I think perhaps you and I will be helping make crowns).
Art is how I make love to the earth. Wine is how the earth makes love to me. I practice yoga because, as Ani DiFranco has said, all that steel and stone are no match for the air, my friend; what doesn't bend breaks.
Everything I do I do fiercely. I think in pictures, see in layers, hear in whispers, and feel in torrents. My mind never halts. My heart never yields. My soul is never sated. Beauty and love are my food and drink. God inhabits my inner, silent sanctum. I place my faith in paradox. I carry my friends with me, ever and always. There is no better partner than my husband.
5 comments:
These are really lovely, Amy. I'm glad you posted them. I have no idea how one works with silver or copper or any other metal. Someday you'll have to tell me more about it. Maybe I can even watch sometime. Hope you're enjoying the process and not feeling stressed. See you soon!
Thanks, Bev! Sure, you can come over and watch. It's not very hard, actually. Soft metals are very forgiving. See you soon!
If I had time I'd ask you to teach me how to solder silver and copper. I love working with thick wire, but there are times when I have ideas that require soldering... Alas... it may have to wait till heaven. (I think perhaps you and I will be helping make crowns).
It's easy. You should come over sometime and I'll show you. Maybe when Bev comes over to watch—we could make a party of it. Anyone else want to come?
I'd be up for learning something new! Just let me know when!
Post a Comment