Well, today's beautiful thing is a beautiful thing that I notice every day. And let me tell you, this beautiful things brings so many tiny tingles of joy into my life, it's ridiculous.
It's my amazing, gorgeous, hilarious, adorable, intelligent, neat-and-tidy, affectionate, amiable, perfect kitty, Calvin Gregory. He's my baby. Here are some more pictures.
We did not pose him for that last one, I swear. Yay for my kitty, the cutest, nicest cat in all the universe. Cats rule and dogs drool!
(Btw, I actually have about five essays in mind to write and post when I get a spare minute to myself. But don't hold your breath before Christmas.)
5 comments:
I'm not going to comment, otherwise I risk sounding like a crazy cat lady. Oh...wait...
I do like Calvin. :-) Give me a call sometime and remind me when I get to play with him next.
Ring ring. Ring ring.
We'll be gone from lunchtime on Christmas Eve until the Sunday evening after Christmas. He'll need company twice a day. You know the drill!
Hey, what's wrong with being a crazy cat lady?
I love chartreux cats!
Post a Comment