17 August 2010

Every single one of us

could use some



Also

[Please ignore the picture and just listen to the song; Michael F. doesn't make many videos.]



Don't let it go.

9 comments:

Buffy said...

Excellent. Thanks, A.

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

This is going to sound weird since I haven't "met" you, but I think about you every single day.

amy frances said...

Believe it or not, Rachel, I think of you every single day too. So what if it's weird?

lori said...

I think of both of you!

And popcycles.

lori said...

And I really do think of popcycles, though I believe it's spelled popcicles. Egh.

Today I received in the mail a package with two different kinds of freezer popcicle molds. I can now blend juice and fruits and yogurt and, shoot, nuts and WHATEVER I WANT, and pour the mixture into the molds. Then four hours from that point, Zoralee and I can sit in the 100 degree heat and eat 'em, happy as larks.

:)
xooox

amy frances said...

Yum! I wanna eat a yogurt-and-nut popcicle with you and Z! No sugar though, or my naturopath will beat me.

Honestly, I don't think it's at all weird to think about certain people every day. There are about 20 or so people who never fail to jaunt across my mind every single day, and only one of them is a relative. I literally can't stop thinking about my friends. I'm not sure what it means, but there ya go!

And I think of you too, Lor! Dude, why the heck is this dang country so huge??? I mean, we could at least chop out Kansas, right? Let's be honest, who needs Kansas?

Buffy said...

I'm sharing the Mercy video on my blog soon and just wanted to come & thank you again for sharing it. <3

amy frances said...

That song is really hard for me to listen to, actually. It just seems like a lot of people I care about need to hear it right now.

Buffy said...

That makes total sense. For me, the fact that it starts out with "my brother" is especially heart-rending.

It'll be on my blog later today and I credited you. :)