21 June 2010

Blessed Are The

My rad friend Jon has some beautiful, encouraging ideas about church, reconciliation, and a consummately spiritual life. Jon and people like him, with ideas like his, give me hope that there may be a place for me in the world, a safe, welcoming home where I can contribute and grow. Hope that this pilgrimage from fragmentation to holiness may yet culminate on this earth. There isn't much else right now that offers me that kind of hope.

Read this

and then this

and then this.

Amen.

I'd really like to give it a go. Is anybody with me?

3 comments:

Jonathan Erdman said...

And you give me hope as well, my friend.

Blessings. We will miss you as we move.

amy frances said...

And we will miss you both as well, tremendously, and you will travel with many prayers to follow.

melissa v. said...

hey babe! I'm totally interested in more details re: Chromium, etc!!!

melissavose at yahoo dot ca